Russia Was Behind NSA Hack: Why You Should Believe Edward Snowden

Russia Was Behind NSA Hack: Why You Should Believe Edward Snowden

Susanne Posel,Chief Editor Occupy Corporatism | Media Spokesperson, HEALTH MAX Group

 

According to Edward Snowden the National Security Agency (NSA) was hacked and the country responsible for this was Russia.

A group only known as Shadow Brokers (SB) told the media through a massive press release that the 2015 hacker organization known as the Equation Group were actually the NSA – and SB spilled the beans on them.

The hackers said in very broken English that they did this because “elites is making laws protect self and friends, lie and fuck other peoples… [then] elites runs for president.”

So in order to make sure the elites “recognizes the danger cyber weapons… poses to their wealth and control” SB has made it clear that since rich people’s “wealth and control depends on electronic data” they will have the data and therefore control the elites.

SB produced in an internet dump about 60% of stolen data on the Equation Group and plan to release the remaining 40% if they aren’t paid the 1 million “dollar” bitcoin ransom they are demanding.

The ransom is only worth $500 million according to current market value which places this threat in the red zone.

Dave Aitel, a former NSA insider refutes this as being labeled a hack, and favors the term “classic spy operation that involved human intelligence.”

Aitel explained: “This idea that a group of unknown hackers are going to take on the NSA seems unlikely as well. There’s a long arm and a long memory to the US intelligence community, and I don’t think anyone wants to be on the other end of that without good reason. I don’t necessarily think a million bitcoin is a good-enough reason.”

This is an interesting point considering that “a cache” of NSA espionage tools from the Tailored Access Operations (TAO) division of the government agency recently “appeared mysteriously online”.

The TAO dump contained:

• 300 megabytes of data
• “exploits” to overtake firewalls
• tools for gaining control of a network
• abilities to modify information

The reality of the damage this hack could cause was capsuled in Snowden’s tweet; suggesting that Russia is better at cyber-espionage than we previously thought.

Susanne Posel

Susanne Posel

Chief Editor | Investigative Journalist OccupyCorporatism.com


Tags assigned to this article:
cybersecuritygovernmentsurveillance

Related Articles

Robespierre: Revolutionary Leader May Have Had Mental Disorder

Susanne Posel Occupy Corporatism December 23, 2013     French forensic scientists Philippe Charlier and Philippe Froesch have concluded that

The Corporate Connection to Mass Extinctions of Fish & Marine Life

Susanne Posel ,Chief Editor Occupy Corporatism | Co-Founder, Legacy Bio-Naturals   Back in 2011, the United Nations Food and Agriculture

Agenda 21 Micro-Apartment Scheme Beta-Tested in NYC by Order of Mayor Bloomberg

Susanne Posel Occupy Corporatism July 12, 2012       The globalist design for micro-apartments is being championed by New